Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's done!!

(edited to add) This freebie is expired, but if you would like it, it is available for purchase with CU, PU, or S4H license:)
Old world collections




My freebie kit, is finally done! There was a little more learning curve than I realized, but I think I've got it down now:).I have one shameless little request:) As you can see my poor little blog is brand new and I'm feeling lonely with no friends, if you do download the freebie, I would be honored if you would follow my blog:)  it would put a smile on my face to have some new friends, also, if you would post here and let me know you downloaded, that will help me to know if I should make another-Happy Scrappin! Thank you so much to the ladies that generously created a layout for me for this kit!
 









16 comments:

  1. Wow...what a gorgeous freebie kit...thank you so much...Your Ct pages & blog are beautiful...I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is awesome!! love the design!! Can I have the freebie , my email: liliwee2727@yahoo.com . Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow, this is wonderfully done, love the colors, the whole kit !!! I'm a fan !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit. I love it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...love this stunning kit!!
    my page http://lesscrapsdemamiemoi.blogspot.com/
    thank you very much sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wouaw thank you so much this kit is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB-u-Lous! I love your designs, you are very talented. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful - congratulations to you. I will be watching for your future designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Your blog is stunning and Thank you so so much for this Beautiful kit. You are so clever and I can't wait to use it. The colours, details and elements are Gorgeous.
    Love Heather xx (Algera) from DT & SBF

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it and those layouts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, You sure have me as a follower, your work is exquisite, and breath taking, the same for your blog design, I surely can't wait to use these gorgeously designed kit! Making it a freebie was very generous of you!
    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANX for sharing your talent with us and for these GREAT freebie.... LOVE them...
    HUGGGGS
    NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that looks strong. Thanks for the wonderful freebiekit. you have also a very nice blog, the colors and the background, I like very much.
    very warm greetings from Germany sends you

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous kit!!! Lovely share - thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous kit and would love to download it but password protected :)
    Fabulous work

    ReplyDelete