Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some lessons have to be learned the hard way.

You know I keep trying this whole internet thing, hoping that it will work out for me:) My life with 6 guys just keeps so busy. I always bite off more than I can chew. so I am sadly saying goodbye to some of my CT's except the ones that have been kind enough to let me stay on as a guest THANK YOU SABINE- you have my true devotion. Xcendra You are ever so patient and amazing to work for, and Cali you are my first gal, thanks for keeping me around!! My new life circumstances have proven to be more challenging than I thought. Okay so here's some life lessons I've revisited this week.

1. Never make decisions during major life changes:)
2. Put God and your family first no matter what.
3. Always be kind to people even when they annoy you- you never know what they are going through
So with that being said, Here are some layouts using some of the kit's I've already downloaded:

From the SUPER KIND, highly recommended Valentina:
Dreams of a Boy
Thank you so much for the GSO Elfine30 !
 
From the uber talented Venessa, Xcenedra Designs:
Falls Song
Thank you so much for the GSO Mary-11

And lastly but certainly not least from Valentina also:

Thank you so much, Desire and Momadee for the GSO!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best, with love, Valentina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice! I wish more people would not only read your advice, but "follow" it. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete