Thursday, November 10, 2011

My New CT!!

Thanks so much for all the amazing applications! It was sooooooooo hard picking my faves. i had originally intended to have 10 on my team, but ended up with 14.

Here are the new memebers of my team
Brigitta-Hekas
Teddi-foxeysquirrel
Delores-Mommadee
Donna-Mummyd
Celine-Celinoa
Aurelie- Theworldscraplilie
Aniko_- Eagleszem
Agnes-Kittyscrap
Justyna- Justyna
Katherine- Kittykatya
Danielle- Mamiemoi
Jenny- Yelina
Isabella- zaza09
Kerstin-Traumaelf
__________________
Lynnise

2 comments:

  1. Been wondering where you've been and now I certainly understand! been backtracking your blog and am panting just trying to keep up with everything you've been and are up to! Goodness gracious girl - you are PRODUCTIVE!! so much so much fabulousness, leaves me totally breathless with all the beauty you have created!! CONGRATS on everything you have cooking, awesome awesome Lynnise!! take care, remember to be good to yourself and enjoy the ride!! mwah mwah mwah! your pal Eila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sailboat layout; just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete