Saturday, April 12, 2014

OKC and a CT opening or two


I think I overloaded my sweet ct girls this week, and maybe scared them a little with a style change up :lol, so I am giving a One Kit Call for my newest kit, the first in a set of wildly colorful kits called "Ecclecteric- kit 1" which is previewed in my call ad. If you would like to work with this kit email me at lynnisebowman@hotmail.com (please include a gallery link) I will be making more of this style kit in the future, so if you would also like to be a member of my permanent team let me know. I am super laid back and rarely have more than a kit a month only ask that you post to facebook and tag me and wherever you normally show off your work:)

1 comment:

  1. Lynnise if I had not waited to the last minute to do my taxes you would have my request in your inbox. I adore the colors of your newest!!! Can't wait to see what your team comes up with!!!

    ReplyDelete